- 1 package (16 oz.) Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix
- 1/4 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup very hot tap water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Equal® Spoonful**
- 5 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup reduced fat granola cereal
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful***
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
Combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, 1/4 cup Equalâ and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Stir in hot water, egg and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn out onto
lightly floured surface and knead in cranberries. Continue to knead until dough is smooth and elastic, about 3 minutes.
Shape into a ball. Cover with bowl and let rest 5 minutes.Spray a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Press dough evenly into pan.
Combine 1/4 cup Equal, remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread over surface of dough.
Sprinkle with granola, pressing lightly into dough. Cover pan with waxed paper and let dough rise until puffy, about 25 minutes.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven 18 to 22 minutes, until edges are golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons Equal, vanilla and enough milk to make a spreading consistency. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over baked focaccia. The breakfast recipe is ready to serve....enjoy your breakfast !