Another nice breakfast recipe to try..the Crabmeat Omelette !
* 6 eggs - beaten
* 1/2 pound lump crabmeat - fresh
* salt and pepper to taste
* medium onion or 6 green onions - chopped fine
* 3 toes garlic - chopped fine
* one stem of celery - chopped fine
* 1/2 small bell pepper - chopped fine
* whole stick of butter (not margarine)
Melt butter in a saucepan on medium high heat, saute onion, garlic, celery & bell pepper. When seasonings are transparent & tender, add crabmeat.
Turn fire down to medium low/ low heat & stir mixture until well mixed & heated. Add the six well beaten eggs, seasoned to your liking with the salt & pepper or Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
Pour eggs into pan & cook on low fire until set, flip, allow to set again & serve with toast or biscuits..Great breakfast is ready !