* 6 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
* 1 cup brown or white rice
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped carrot
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped mushrooms
* 1 garlic clove finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Beat eggs, milk and pepper slightly; set aside. Heat oil in 8-inch nonstick skillet or omelet pan over medium-high heat. Cook remaining ingredients except soy sauce in oil, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce. Remove mixture from skillet; keep warm.
2. Spray same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Quickly pour about 1/2 cup of the egg mixture into skillet. Slide skillet back and forth rapidly over heat and, at the same time, quickly stir with a fork to spread eggs continuously over bottom of skillet as they thicken. Let stand over heat a few seconds to lightly brown bottom of omelet. (Do not overcook--omelet will continue to cook after folding.)
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the rice mixture on one side of omelet. Run spatula under unfilled side of omelet; lift over rice mixture. Tilting skillet slightly, turn omelet onto plate. Repeat with remaining egg and rice mixtures.
The great breakfast is ready to serve..enjoy !