Baked Florentine Omelet..try this one..great !
* 8 large eggs - well beaten
* 1 cup Ricotta cheese
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 cup Mozzarella cheese - grated
* 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
* 5 leaves fresh basil - chopped
* 2 sprigs fresh oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 10 Oz. package (about 1 and 1/2 cups) frozen chopped spinach - thawed and drained well
* 1 cup coarsely chopped plum tomatoes
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and Ricotta cheese until just combined. Stir in milk, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Fold in spinach, tomatoes, scallions.
Spread mixture evenly the prepared baking dish. Top with grated Mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This nice breakfast is now ready to serve...great taste !