Cheesy Chicken Omelet
* 3 eggs
* 2 slices bacon
* 2 Tablespoons leftover chicken - chopped
* 1 teaspoon butter
* 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons chopped tomato
* 1 Tablspoon chopped bell pepper
* 1 clove of garlic - minced
* 1 green onion chopped
* 1 Tablespoon ranch dressing
* 1/2 cup shredded cheedar cheese
* 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* salt and pepper to taste
In a skillet over medium high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Crumble, set aside.
Melt butter in an omelette pan over medium heat and sautee vegetables, about 2 minutes. Beat eggs; season with salt and pepper and pour into the pan, covering the vegetables. Place a lid over the pan.
In a small bowl, combine bacon, chicken, and ranch dressing. Stir well to coat.
Once the omelette has set and puffed slightly, carefully flip.
Spread the chicken/bacon mixture over the omelette, and sprinkle cheese on top, followed by the chopped tomato. Turn off heat and cover with a lid, allowing the cheese to melt.
Lift the lid, fold omelette in half, cut into two wedges and serve...great breakfast is ready !